Can carriers for 4, 6, 8 multi-packs, WaveGrip is an innovative new solution to your can collation needs, which is easily applied to the rim of your cans to turn them into safe and secure multi-packs.
Our technicians can train your employees and assist with troubleshooting and maintenance.
Read and download key flyers and brochures for our machinery and technology.
NEW IN 2017!
- Less than 50 ppb TPO added @ nominal fill level
- De-pal now removes top frame automatically
- De-pal has optional dunnage elevator for top frame tier sheet collection
- Empty Can Rinse is now waterless
- Beer inlet valve is upgraded from butter fly to control valve
- Bowl level control is upgraded float valve to IFM level sensor
- New high performance filling valves for better fill level control and pre-purging to atmosphere
- Monobloc cabinet is now enclosed for sanitation and O2 exposure
- Seamer is now nearly 100% stainless in product contact areas
- Auto lubrication options
- Rotary CIP valve standard on all systems
- Post Fill Rinse is now inside of Monobloc cabinet
- Conveyors are now hygienic design with cleaning slots
- Nord conveyor drives now standard
- UL listed electrical panels built in-house
- Enhanced programming features and systems control
CraftBloc™ – 50-300 CPM!
Low oxygen pickup, accurate fill levels, greater operating latitude.
Who We Are
Get the Latest
Throughout 2017, you can find Palmer Canning Systems at the many important industry exhibitions and conferences.
We will be exhibiting at the Southern Brewers Conference, a regional brewing industry event. The conference includes a two-day trade show, educational seminars, social events, and more.