fill detection level
The WeighCraft inspection system is ideal for checking fill level of cans on micro-brew production lines. The device incorporates a precision load-cell that weighs the can to determine fill.
A simple touch screen interface allows direct entry to set over and under limits. Each can’s weight is displayed as well as the total production count and eject count.
- A pneumatic ejection system removes the can from the line if over- or under-filled
- Designed for simple installation on existing transporting conveyors after the filling machine
- Inspection speeds up to 120 cans per minute
- No lid sensor (missing cover)
- 14×16 stainless steel ejects tray
- Legs to the floor for additional stiffening of the existing conveyor
- Production Speed: 120 cans per minute for 12 and 16 oz cans
- Accuracy: +/-5 grams (1 gram=1ml) to insure labeling law regulations for fill
- Environment: Manufactured from engineered plastics, stainless steel and anodized aluminum. Nema 4x, IP 65 ratings
- Cleaning: Procedures Hand wash, gentle water rinse
- Utilities: 115/220 VAC single phase, 5 amp power
- Pneumatics: 40 psi, 10 scfm flow (1/4 poly air line, 80 psi air supply)