Rotary Counter Pressure Can Filler & Seamer with ProPurge Technology
Optimal Aseptic Filling
- 60-600 Cans Per Minute (CPM)
- Rotary Counter Pressure Technology
- Oxygen Purge to Atmosphere for TPO’s <50 ppb
- Filling valves: 12 / 24 / 36 / 72
- Seaming heads: 1 / 4 / 6 / 8
- Stainless Steel Seamer
Global Leasing Solutions Available!
Inline Counter Pressure Can Filler with ProPurge Technology
- 30 Cans Per Minute (CPM) based on 12 oz.
- Inline Counter Pressure Technology
- Guaranteed TPO less than 50 ppb at nominal fill
- Guaranteed CO2 retention
- Guaranteed fill level within 2ml
- Mobile canning model available
- Automatic pallet lift for all size cans
- Automatic discharge of cans
- Automatic layer sheet removal w/stacking tray
- Automatic top frame removal
- Stainless Steel design
Empty Can Rinser
Our empty can rinser is standard with waterless ionized for a reduction in water usage.
Post-fill Rinsing and Drying
Our post-fill rinsing and drying system is designed for cost-effective performance with 2.5HP, 4.5HP and 10HP blower and manifold options.
Beer cases and 24 pack trays are heavy, awkward, flimsy and difficult to handle, whether bending to the first or lifting to the top layer, the potential for injury is significant.
Fuji’s Robotic Palletizing Systems can increase output, decrease spoilage, improve safety and lower maintenance costs all lead to an excellent return on investment (ROI).
6/4 Packing Systems for securing multi-packs of canned beverages
6/4 Packing Systems are an innovative solution to your can collation needs which is easily applied to the rim of your cans to turn them into safe and secure multi-packs.
Suitable for all kinds of canned drinks producers – our 6/4 Packing Systems will give you value for money with the widest choice of equipment for the lowest cost.
Tunnel pasteurizer and can warmer
Standard features include:
- Dynamic Active Control System
- Chemical Dosing System
- Infeed and Outfeed Conveyors
Ready to take your beer & beverage canning to the next level?
Or just want to get started in canning.