CraftBloc Rotary Counter Pressure Can Filler & Seamer with ProPurge Technology
- 60-600 Cans Per Minute (CPM)
- Rotary Counter Pressure Technology
- Oxygen Purge to Atmosphere for TPO’s <50 ppb
- Filling valves: 12 / 24 / 36 / 72
- Seaming heads: 1 / 4 / 6 / 8
- Stainless Steel Seamer
Global Leasing Solutions Available!
CraftInLine In-line Counter Pressure Can Filler with ProPurge Technology
- 30 Cans Per Minute (CPM) based on 12 oz.
- Inline Counter Pressure Technology
- Guaranteed TPO less than 50 ppb at nominal fill
- Guaranteed CO2 retention
- Guaranteed fill level within 2ml
- Mobile canning model available
- Automatic pallet lift for all size cans
- Automatic discharge of cans
- Automatic layer sheet removal w/stacking tray
- Automatic top frame removal
- Stainless Steel design
Our CraftRinse empy can rinser is standard with waterless ionized for reduction in water usage.
Our CraftDry post fill rinsing and drying system is designed for cost effective performance with 2.5HP, 4.5HP and 10HP blower and manifold options.
WeighCraft fill detection level monitoring system
The WeighCraft inspection system is ideal for checking fill level of cans on micro-brew production lines. The device incorporates a precision load-cell that weighs the can to determine fill.
A simple touch screen interface allows direct entry to set over and under limits. Each can’s weight is displayed as well as the total production count and eject count.
WaveGrip for securing multi-packs of canned beverages
WaveGrip is an innovative new solution to your can collation needs which is easily applied to the rim of your cans to turn them into safe and secure multi-packs.
Suitable for all kinds of canned drinks producers – WaveGrip will give you value for money with the widest choice of equipment for the lowest cost.
Ready to take your beer & beverage canning to the next level?
Or just want to get started in canning.