CraftBloc Rotary Counter Pressure Filler & Seamer for Beer & Beverage
CRAFTBLOC™ COUNTER PRESSURE FILLER SEAMER for BEER & BEVERAGE
60-600 CPM CANNING LINES
Our 12- to 72-head filling valve systems provide good fill accuracy volume with low spillage and controlled foaming for cans.
Canning Line - CraftBloc™
Counter Pressure Filling Technology
- Rotary counter pressure filling
- Compact Monobloc design
- Double pre-purge, Ln2 purge optional
- USA-made valve components
- Interlocked safety doors
- USA-made can lift assemblies
- Fobbing jetter
- Automated line control
- CO2 under-lid gassing manifold
- Enclose cabinet
- USA made seam tooling and components
- 3A sanitary-compliant filler bowl with passivation ASTM A967
- Stainless steel frame & base plate
- Stainless steel seam head & base
- Adjustable production speed: 60-600 CPM
- Filling valves: 12 / 24 / 36 / 72
- Seaming heads: 1 / 4 / 6 / 8
- Filling accuracy: <5 grams (5 ml)
- Filling temperature: <35º F
- Voltage: 230/480v / 3-phase / 60 Hertz / 400v optional
- CO2 consumption: 6-10 CFM @ 40 PSI
- Air consumption: 2-6 CFM @ 80 PSI
- UL/CE/CSA electrical & safety compliant
Our rotary single or multi-head double seaming is heavy duty construction while utilizing the most advanced tooling materials for consistent seams. Stainless steel materials use for product contact areas.
SINGLE HEAD SEAMER
We provide USA-made seaming rolls and chucks with Titanium Coating for long life. We use ceramic bearings for precise seaming.
We can also provide simple set up and inspection tools for making adjustments and reducing bad seams.